Software Development Engineer C++/Communication
We are looking for an experienced C/C++ developer to help us to build our next generation products.
The communication development work is focused around adding a new communication service in our platform to be written in a combination of C and C++ languages.
As a member of our software development team you will translate business requirements and functional specifications into object oriented designs and implementations. You will work in a small focused team of developers solving challenging tasks and problems.
You will be part of the whole development cycle by designing, implementing, testing and releasing product functions. You will also be interacting directly with customers. You will provide written and verbal communication on the status of tasks and releases during the development process.
The position is full-time.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, preferred degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent).
- 5+ years of experience with C/C++.
- Experience with:
- Object oriented design and implementation.
- Unix/Linux environments.
- Networking and communication.
- Embedded programming.
- Automated testing.
- Python Development, a plus.
- Eclipse and git, a plus.
- FPGA, a plus.
- Strong ability to identify and resolve problems.
- Effective at working cooperatively in small teams.
- Competent in writing skills to explain complex tasks.
- Exhibits good listening skills and adept at comprehending complex concepts.
- Ability to gather, analyze and present information.
- Writing and verbal skills in English.
- Authorized to work in the US and a US citizen or Green Card holder.
DOE. Health benefits offered.
How to Apply
Interested, qualified candidates may apply by sending their cover letter, resume and contact information to: email@example.com.
For questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
About PolyCore Software
PolyCore Software is a software company that develops and markets Internet of Things (IoT) and multicore programming platforms, since 2003. Our programing platforms abstract the underlying complexities of multicore and IoT platforms optimizing time to market.