Poly-Platform tools are data sharing tools for message passing between application nodes running on the same or different cores, processors and boards.
- Developers may use the choice of tools. Poly-Platform is an Eclipse based plug-ins that have been with several tools sets such as ARM’s DS-5.
- With the default setting pre-configured for a supported board in Poly-Platform, the developer can quickly demonstrate the application running on target. Example programs are provided to demonstrate the operation on the target board.
- Modules (nodes) are easily enabled with MCAPI calls, facilitating the re-factoring process. On the virtual Poly-Platform, the multiple flows may be tested on the host.
- The application nodes may be mapped to the host platform and to the target platform.
- Identify data sharing mechanics: Alternate data sharing mechanics may be (re)configured to identify an optimal throughput for the target and application.
- Organizing Memory: Define the memory usage for tasks and threads for the same core and across cores. Local and global memory constraints are handled.
- Robust code generation: Poly-Platform code has been used on different cores and different operating systems. Management and the developer can be assured that the generated code is repeatable across projects and development sites.
- Improve Development time: The virtual platform and the configuration mechanics improves the communications development cycle by more than 90%
Take Poly-Platform for a spin and experience it for yourself – click here!