A cross development environment enabling an application to be run on the host and on the target. The application is coded, compiled and tested for flow and synchronization on the host. Using the same development environment:
- The target specifics such as instruction set (compiler), operating system and transports are configured;
- The application is rebuilt for the target using the same source code;
- With the target debugger, the application is loaded to the target for testing.
- With the capability to develop and test on the host and then the target, the developer can re-factor application for target architecture while working entirely on the host. The benefit is a significant improvement in development time.
- Poly-Platform is a Virtual Development Environment
Take Poly-Platform for a spin and experience these methodologies for yourself – click here!